Mini Saga #117 – Original
When John presented his idea, the other members of leadership team couldn’t stop laughing. It seemed ridiculous. Frank asked John to come and see him in his office. When John walked in to CEO’s office, Frank was smiling, “John, yours was the most original idea. Never get intimidated. Keep going!”
1. A mini saga is a story told in exactly 50 words. Not 49 or 51 but exactly 50.
2. You can download a photographic manifesto of Mini Sagas at ChangeThis. Here is the link – Mini Sagas: Bite-sized Wisdom for Life and Business (PDF, 2.9MB).
3. For a complete list of Mini Sagas, please see the entire list here or at Squidoo.
4. Photo courtesy: Squeezy on Flickr
5. Thanks to Michael Brajkovich for the prompt