The wisdom lies in knowing what to ship and what to shelve.
Mini Saga #116 – Extraordinary
People loved Frank’s creations. They were beyond extraordinary. When Rob visited his studio, he found dozens of “work in progress” items that were not up to the standards that Frank had set. Frank smiled, “You found the secret Rob. For every extraordinary item shipped, dozens of ordinary items are discarded.”
1. A mini saga is a story told in exactly 50 words. Not 49 or 51 but exactly 50.
2. You can download a photographic manifesto of Mini Sagas at ChangeThis. Here is the link – Mini Sagas: Bite-sized Wisdom for Life and Business (PDF, 2.9MB).
3. For a complete list of Mini Sagas, please see the entire list here or at Squidoo.
4. Photo courtesy: doug88888 on Flickr
5. Thanks to Ana Guardia for the prompt