Winning over people becomes easier if you deeply care about what they care about.
Mini Saga #115 – Depth
Mike had a set of “serial followers.” This was his fourth company and majority of his troops had followed him. Although Mike didn’t make a big deal about it, one of his followers admitted, “Without a doubt, Mike deeply cares about what I care. What else can I ask for?”
1. A mini saga is a story told in exactly 50 words. Not 49 or 51 but exactly 50.
2. You can download a photographic manifesto of Mini Sagas at ChangeThis. Here is the link – Mini Sagas: Bite-sized Wisdom for Life and Business (PDF, 2.9MB).
3. For a complete list of Mini Sagas, please see the entire list here or at Squidoo.
4. Photo courtesy: jiheffe on Flickr
5. Thanks to Michael McFadden for the prompt