Being focused is important but one should also learn to spot alternative (and better) paths along the way
Mini Saga #87 – Path
Jim’s childhood friend Charlie was happy and surprised by Jim’s success. What Jim dreamt of doing where he ended up were totally different. Jim changed his goals multiple times, yet was brilliantly successful. Jim happily shared his secret – “I was focused on my goals but kept spotting better goals regularly”
1. A mini saga is a story told in exactly 50 words. Not 49 or 51 but exactly 50.
2. You can download a photographic manifesto of Mini Sagas at ChangeThis. Here is the link – Mini Sagas: Bite-sized Wisdom for Life and Business (PDF, 2.9MB).
3. For a complete list of Mini Sagas, please see the entire list here or at Squidoo.
4. Photo courtesy: Cave Hominis on Flickr
5. Thanks to Jonathan Fields for the prompt