A small shift in your approach can lead to a big shift in your results
Mini Saga #86 – Making it happen
John convinced Brad to have regular office hours. Brad was brilliant. Every single day for a year, Brad answered questions from wannabe entrepreneurs. On Brad’s birthday, there was a book on his table “Q&A with Brad” with a note – “And you thought you couldn’t write a book… – Love, John”
1. A mini saga is a story told in exactly 50 words. Not 49 or 51 but exactly 50.
2. You can download a photographic manifesto of Mini Sagas at ChangeThis. Here is the link – Mini Sagas: Bite-sized Wisdom for Life and Business (PDF, 2.9MB).
3. For a complete list of Mini Sagas, please see the entire list here or at Squidoo.
4. Photo courtesy: graycen on Flickr
5. Thanks to Ashley Ambirge for the prompt