** Update ** Thanks to Michael, Vijay and a few others who alerted me that I made a copy/paste error. I have fixed it now.
You can always find a reason to NOT try. Most probably, that reason won’t matter much.
Mini Saga #88 – Difference
Ron was not happy that Jim was favored over him for promotion. Both were given similar responsibilities and both had sort of “failed.” Unable to take it anymore, Ron brought this up with his Boss, John. John smiled, “Jim tried and failed but you ONLY had reasons NOT to try.”
1. A mini saga is a story told in exactly 50 words. Not 49 or 51 but exactly 50.
2. You can download a photographic manifesto of Mini Sagas at ChangeThis. Here is the link – Mini Sagas: Bite-sized Wisdom for Life and Business (PDF, 2.9MB).
3. For a complete list of Mini Sagas, please see the entire list here or at Squidoo.
4. Photo courtesy: Eastern Washington University on Flickr
5. Thanks to Colin Wright for the prompt