Sometimes we don’t have to go far to find what we are looking for.
Mini Saga #94– Knowing
Jeannette’s goal – to read 100 inspirational books in one year. She was determined to know a few secrets to make it really big. She went with full force and actually completed reading 120 books. Her friend Tara asked, “Did you discover any secrets?” Jeannette smiled, “No, but I discovered myself.”
1. A mini saga is a story told in exactly 50 words. Not 49 or 51 but exactly 50.
2. You can download a photographic manifesto of Mini Sagas at ChangeThis. Here is the link – Mini Sagas: Bite-sized Wisdom for Life and Business (PDF, 2.9MB).
3. For a complete list of Mini Sagas, please see the entire list here or at Squidoo.
4. Photo courtesy: DaBOMB diGGity on Flickr
5. Thanks to Jen Louden for the prompt