“Being reasonable” and “wanting to change the world” won’t go hand in hand.
Mini Saga #79 – Unreasonable
Soon as Ryan left, Phil remarked, “Mike, that was unreasonable advice for an aspiring entrepreneur.” Mike smiled, “I know.” A few months later, when Ryan came back completing all the tasks, Phil was definitely surprised – “Unbelievable Mike! Never expected this from a first-time entrepreneur.” Mike smiled again, “I know.”
1. A mini saga is a story told in exactly 50 words. Not 49 or 51 but exactly 50.
2. You can download a photographic manifesto of Mini Sagas at ChangeThis. Here is the link – Mini Sagas: Bite-sized Wisdom for Life and Business (PDF, 2.9MB).
3. For a complete list of Mini Sagas, please see the entire list here or at Squidoo.
4. Photo courtesy: lastbeats on Flickr
5. Thanks to Matt Cheuvront for the prompt