By the time you finally “get it 100% right,” it may not matter much.
Mini Saga #79 – Preparation
There was one decision Sam definitely wanted to get it right – “what should he do with his life?” He would debate with his classmates. Later, he debated with his colleagues at work and with his wife at home. Finally, at fifty five, he gave up because it didn’t matter much.
1. A mini saga is a story told in exactly 50 words. Not 49 or 51 but exactly 50.
2. You can download a photographic manifesto of Mini Sagas at ChangeThis. Here is the link – Mini Sagas: Bite-sized Wisdom for Life and Business (PDF, 2.9MB).
3. For a complete list of Mini Sagas, please see the entire list here or at Squidoo.
4. Photo courtesy: alshepmcr on Flickr
5. Thanks to Jonathan Mead for the prompt