Activity is rarely an indicator of productivity
Mini Saga #111 – Worthwhile
When John left the office at 3pm fourth day in a row, Sam could not take it anymore. He went to Andy, their Boss and brought it up. Andy smiled, “John would have done something worthwhile already. I am more worried about people who stay late and produce nothing worthwhile.”
1. A mini saga is a story told in exactly 50 words. Not 49 or 51 but exactly 50.
2. You can download a photographic manifesto of Mini Sagas at ChangeThis. Here is the link – Mini Sagas: Bite-sized Wisdom for Life and Business (PDF, 2.9MB).
3. For a complete list of Mini Sagas, please see the entire list here or at Squidoo.
4. Photo courtesy: monkeyworks illustration on Flickr
5. Thanks to Jessica Dang for the prompt