It’s all about the meaning…
Mini Saga #74 – The Final Countdown
Mike’s thought experiment: Got fifteen minutes to live. Write a letter about living a blessed life. Mike struggled, but completed the letter. However, he was not happy because if the question was “why his life was a blessing for others,” he would have nothing much to say. Mike had changed.
1. A mini saga is a story told in exactly 50 words. Not 49 or 51 but exactly 50.
2. You can download a photographic manifesto of Mini Sagas at ChangeThis. Here is the link – Mini Sagas: Bite-sized Wisdom for Life and Business (PDF, 2.9MB).
3. For a complete list of Mini Sagas, please see the entire list here or at Squidoo.
4. Photo courtesy: Lincolnian on Flickr
5. Thanks to Gwen Bell for the prompt