You can’t lose what you don’t have.
Mini Saga #112 – Nothing to Lose
Nobody expected that Andy, the newbie salesperson would win the sales contest. Andy shared his “secret” when he received the award – “Two things. First, to make up for lack of experience, I made more calls and second, I never bothered about rejection because you can’t lose what you don’t have.”
1. A mini saga is a story told in exactly 50 words. Not 49 or 51 but exactly 50.
2. You can download a photographic manifesto of Mini Sagas at ChangeThis. Here is the link – Mini Sagas: Bite-sized Wisdom for Life and Business (PDF, 2.9MB).
3. For a complete list of Mini Sagas, please see the entire list here or at Squidoo.
4. Photo courtesy: sr.cr! on Flickr
5. Thanks to Tanner Christensen for the prompt