Love has the keys to your untapped energy
Mini Saga #108 – Energy
Mark was tired. He convinced his colleagues that he had no energy for the bowling night. As he walked in to his home, the phone rang. It was Tina, his girlfriend. Tina was excited and wanted to celebrate. She suggested that they go bowling that night. “Yes,” Mark was ready.
1. A mini saga is a story told in exactly 50 words. Not 49 or 51 but exactly 50.
2. You can download a photographic manifesto of Mini Sagas at ChangeThis. Here is the link – Mini Sagas: Bite-sized Wisdom for Life and Business (PDF, 2.9MB).
3. For a complete list of Mini Sagas, please see the entire list here or at Squidoo.
4. Photo courtesy: Fe 108Aums on Flickr
5. Thanks to Julia E for the prompt