Most people need to see it to believe it. Those who believe in intuition, just need to feel it.
Mini Saga #96 – Connection
Rob and Chris were at it again – arguing about Intuition. Unlike Chris, Rob thought “Intuition” didn’t make any logical sense. Just then, Rob received a very short phone call from a new prospect. He was grinning after he hung up – “This one is in the bag.” Chris smiled, “No comments!”
1. A mini saga is a story told in exactly 50 words. Not 49 or 51 but exactly 50.
2. You can download a photographic manifesto of Mini Sagas at ChangeThis. Here is the link – Mini Sagas: Bite-sized Wisdom for Life and Business (PDF, 2.9MB).
3. For a complete list of Mini Sagas, please see the entire list here or at Squidoo.
4. Photo courtesy: borkodinus Photography on Flickr
5. Thanks to Susan Piver for the prompt