My friend Naveen Lakkur reminded me of an old saying that “Impossible” is nothing but “I M possible”
Mini Saga #83 – Impossible
“It can’t be done.” Trip heard that from a dozen of his close friends over one year. That day all of them were at his home and they echoed the same sentiment – “It can’t be done.” Trip smiled and picked a shiny new gadget from his closet. It was DONE!
1. A mini saga is a story told in exactly 50 words. Not 49 or 51 but exactly 50.
2. You can download a photographic manifesto of Mini Sagas at ChangeThis. Here is the link – Mini Sagas: Bite-sized Wisdom for Life and Business (PDF, 2.9MB).
3. For a complete list of Mini Sagas, please see the entire list here or at Squidoo.
4. Photo courtesy: suzy_yes on Flickr
5. Thanks to Eric Handler for the prompt