Most people forget that today is PRECIOUS.
Mini Saga #74 – Today
Tom was 45, brilliant and nowhere. He reached out to Phil for help. He told how he was brilliant at analyzing yesterday and explain it. He also explained how he could create a superb blueprint for tomorrow. Phil smiled and asked, “Tom, have you set aside time for ACTION today?”
1. A mini saga is a story told in exactly 50 words. Not 49 or 51 but exactly 50.
2. You can download a photographic manifesto of Mini Sagas at ChangeThis. Here is the link – Mini Sagas: Bite-sized Wisdom for Life and Business (PDF, 2.9MB).
3. For a complete list of Mini Sagas, please see the entire list here or at Squidoo.
4. Photo courtesy: The Big Harumph on Flickr
5. Thanks to Liz Danzico for the prompt