Finally, the book is going to print this week. Actually, it went to the printers today. It was out of my hands a few weeks ago but until it went to the printers there was a feeling of incompleteness. There was some sort of finality finally. It was an year-long journey to get here and the book will be released on May 1, 2009. The real journey begins then.
You can get a sneak preview of the book here:
2. Upbeat Foreword by Russ Fradin (chairman and CEO of Hewitt Associates)
4. Upbeat Audio Intros (recorded earlier this year)
5. Upbeat Video Intro (Interviewed by my friend Mike Stelzner)
6. Upbeat Reviews and Press (only a couple now but those are from people I respect)
7. Pre-Order the book from Amazon (20% discount)
The book is dedicated to my teacher Mr. G Seetharam. In my nex newsletter, I have provided the background for why this book was dedicated to Mr. Seeetharam and a few lessons that I learned from him between 1986 to 1988.
For those of you who have signed up for the newsletter, thank you. You can sign up for the newsletter here:
Sign up for Life Beyond Code newsletter
(sign up information is below the the download link)
Not sure, what you will get in the newsletter? You can read the last two newsletters here:
Life Beyond Code Newsletter for the week of February 22
Life Beyond Code Newsletter for the week of March 1
Have a great Thursday!