When you feel the fear, remember one thing – “you can’t lose what you don’t have.”
Mini Saga #82 – Fear
Nick was afraid to make the first move. He knew Tara was the one. They saw each other every morning in the coffee shop for months, occasionally exchanging smiles. When he finally took the courage to talk to her, Tara said – “My biggest fear was that this day won’t come.”
1. A mini saga is a story told in exactly 50 words. Not 49 or 51 but exactly 50.
2. You can download a photographic manifesto of Mini Sagas at ChangeThis. Here is the link – Mini Sagas: Bite-sized Wisdom for Life and Business (PDF, 2.9MB).
3. For a complete list of Mini Sagas, please see the entire list here or at Squidoo.
4. Photo courtesy: Khadejeh on Flickr
5. Thanks to Mary Jaksch for the prompt