Talking about ideas, here is one for the super markets. This is from my eleven year old son Sumukh. Any feedback for him would be greatly appreciated.
I have pasted his email here in its entirety.
Idea for Supermarket Drive-Thru
In this idea, I present an idea for a supermarket drive-thru. It is only allowed for less than ten items.
Following are the highlights of the drive-thru solution
- First the user comes to the the sales person at the ordering window.
- Asks for his/her item(s) and pays for it.
- There will be helpers stationed at each section of the store.
- The salesperson walkie-talkies the item(s) to the correct helpers. He can identify the correct helper as he/she will have a map of the store on the computer.
- The correct helpers will come with the items to the pickup window.
This will be a quick and easier way to go shopping!!
Have a great week ahead!