Most of our judgments about people are based on partial information.
Mini Saga #113 – Approach
Carter had built a business empire but he had critics. Most complained that Carter was sacrificing his legacy in his quest for wealth. By his 50th birthday, Carter had amassed 10 billion dollars. He announced that he will give away 90% of his wealth to charity. Critics were instantly silenced.
1. A mini saga is a story told in exactly 50 words. Not 49 or 51 but exactly 50.
2. You can download a photographic manifesto of Mini Sagas at ChangeThis. Here is the link – Mini Sagas: Bite-sized Wisdom for Life and Business (PDF, 2.9MB).
3. For a complete list of Mini Sagas, please see the entire list here or at Squidoo.
4. Photo courtesy: chensformers on Flickr
5. Thanks to Tim Belber for the prompt