First, you need to be comfortable with yourself. Only then, you can expect others to be comfortable with you.
Mini Saga #104 – Image
The interview went well and Ron wanted to hire Derek. Derek was happy but not comfortable. He refused the job citing that he had portrayed a good image but it was not authentic. He revealed who he really was. Ron listened to everything and smiled, “You still have the job”
1. A mini saga is a story told in exactly 50 words. Not 49 or 51 but exactly 50.
2. You can download a photographic manifesto of Mini Sagas at ChangeThis. Here is the link – Mini Sagas: Bite-sized Wisdom for Life and Business (PDF, 2.9MB).
3. For a complete list of Mini Sagas, please see the entire list here or at Squidoo.
4. Photo courtesy: bpsusf on Flickr
5. Thanks to Matthew Stillman for the prompt