It’s hard to win against someone when they are operating on their strengths and you are not.
Mini Saga #98 – Ordinary
It started off as healthy rivalry between co-workers John and Rick. John tried his best for three years but couldn’t win. Finally, he accepted defeat and went back to Rick for advice. Rick smiled, “John, unlike you, I was focusing on what was ‘ordinary’ for me — just my strengths”
1. A mini saga is a story told in exactly 50 words. Not 49 or 51 but exactly 50.
2. You can download a photographic manifesto of Mini Sagas at ChangeThis. Here is the link – Mini Sagas: Bite-sized Wisdom for Life and Business (PDF, 2.9MB).
3. For a complete list of Mini Sagas, please see the entire list here or at Squidoo.
4. Photo courtesy: Valcuric on Flickr
5. Thanks to Patti Digh for the prompt