Knowing exactly what you want does not guarantee that you will get it. But it’s a good start
Mini Saga #91 – Intention
Chris was a dreamer. He always carried a goal card with his goals. Fred thought it was nonsense. “You carried a goal card for five years. Did you reach those goals?” he asked. “No” Chris replied. Fred smiled,”I knew it.” Chris smiled too, “No Chris, I exceeded those goals.”
1. A mini saga is a story told in exactly 50 words. Not 49 or 51 but exactly 50.
2. You can download a photographic manifesto of Mini Sagas at ChangeThis. Here is the link – Mini Sagas: Bite-sized Wisdom for Life and Business (PDF, 2.9MB).
3. For a complete list of Mini Sagas, please see the entire list here or at Squidoo.
4. Photo courtesy: baja faith on Flickr
5. Thanks to Michael Rad for the prompt