It is never too late to rediscover your calling…
Mini Saga #77 – Rediscover
Ken was a good writer. Ken started a company wanting to follow the footsteps of his role model. The company struggled over three years. Ken had chronicled his journey in great detail. When he released his book “Going in Circles,” it was an instant bestseller. Ken had rediscovered his calling.
1. A mini saga is a story told in exactly 50 words. Not 49 or 51 but exactly 50.
2. You can download a photographic manifesto of Mini Sagas at ChangeThis. Here is the link – Mini Sagas: Bite-sized Wisdom for Life and Business (PDF, 2.9MB).
3. For a complete list of Mini Sagas, please see the entire list here or at Squidoo.
4. Photo courtesy: JJPacres on Flickr
5. Thanks to Jenny Blake for the prompt