Here is a warm welcome to those of you who are new to my blog. I have been writing here since Feb 2005. There are a total of 487 articles so far on this blog. My goal is to ensure that every single post has some value. I try my best but goof up many times. I decided to look back and find some posts that may be of interest to you. Here they are:
Do your clients pay you for the hour you spend or the value you pack in that hour?
2. Addicted to Newton’s Third Law (Feb 21, 2005)
We are obsessed with short-term results and may be that’s a key reason to get into the skill-set rat race.
3. Who did you connect today (Feb 25, 2005)
You want to supercharge your relationship-building skills. Start connecting people with care.
4. Most Significant Thing (MST) for the week (Feb 27, 2005)
One significant thing every week is all you need to start making a difference in your life
5. The power of words (Mar 1, 2005)
Did you ever get hurt by someone saying something to you. Watch how much power you packed in those words.
6. A Leader’s resume – his people (Mar 10, 2005)
Do you want to find a great leader – take a look at what happened to the people he led.
7. The power of assumptions (Mar 11, 2005)
Your assumptions will drive the decisions you make.
8. More on assumptions – the sunflower model (Mar 13, 2005)
Rob Ryan (Ascend fame) explains business using the sunflower model
Have a great weekend.